Friday, March 18, 2011



I had an interesting dream last night, it was about choice. It began with a friend wanting my support in her making a choice that sounded like it might be a bad idea. She had already made up her mind, and begged me to support her. Even though it didn't feel right to me, I did. Something I don't often do. Bad decision. In the dream, it was my life that ended up being turned upside down. I woke up wondering. I don't usually have dreams, and not like this one ever. Then I thought about the cards for the day.

The 5 of Diamonds seeks to know the truth; the deeper aspects and meanings of things. This particular day is often a day when we're asked to make choices, and those requests can come from something that we personally realize in a moment. Sometimes uncertainty or confusion can overcome us in the process. Interesting.

So, my personal recipe for the day is to pay close attention to the thoughts and feelings I am having relative to who I'm with, and what's going on, and with whatever it is I am engaged in. Values and life can change quickly today. Self-awareness and flexibility with attitude is key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment